Welcome to PandoriumX - Tibia bots, tools and hacks
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VERY IMPORTANT!] www.PoisonX.us changes name to www.PandoriumX.com!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Gordonfreeman75

Gordonfreeman75

↑ Tibia Gold & Coins Here! ↓

pandoriumx_big.png

Finally, after a few months of hard work and a great feedback from all our users, we have decided to change our team name from PoisonX to PandoriumX.

It already was a big amount of people who had suggested us to change our website from .us to .com, and finally we have decided to attend to this proposal by changing our whole name to a name that will fit us better and by the way leveraging to get this new name as a .com website, so we are proud to make public our new & fresh team name: www.PandoriumX.com

Please keep in mind that we have just changed our name, but this does not involve any other change inside our community. Everything will stay exactly as it was before: we will keep on offering our same services, our cracks, our releases, and all the great content that we have on this forum.

The old website name (www.PoisonX.us) will continue working for security reasons, but it will get you automatically redirected to our new website: www.PandoriumX.com

We hope that this new name/website will be attracting loads of new users to our rapidly growing community, while we will keep on working hard and offering new releases.

On behalf of this community leaders: Yorick, Pnurt and me, Gordonfreeman75, I want to thank you all for your amazing support during the last 3 months, since we started this promising project back in December 2013, and I want to wish you a very good & long time to enjoy being a part of this new-named community: PandoriumX.

To conclude, I would like to show you my appreciation by offering you my new official release: PandoriumX-MC, a Tibia Multiclient based on NeoMC & XenoMC, completely safe and free for everybody! You can see the official thread by clicking here.  ;) 

Thank you for being with us.

The PandoriumX Team

pori88

pori88

Advanced Member

• Thank you for doing this for us <3 MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL! And Gratz to KK2 for the staff position

Trades:

sold 158 ED,111RP. Sold To Pnurt!

2cz6eqe.png

retiisi

retiisi

Advanced Member

• Donator

Gratz for great name choise! Great to be part of this community. Hopefully this name change wil help us grow even more!

Potato

Potato

• Awesome name. 

patrycja93

patrycja93

• Hihi

brokerv2

brokerv2

• Hihi

wtf is that bump from 2014 lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users